Know About Ufone Daily Off Peak Plus Offer
You have arrived at the right place if you are seeking a Ufone Daily Off Peak Plus Offer. You may learn more about the most recent Ufone Daily Off Peak Plus Offer on this website, which is a good one for you to subscribe to. I’d like to give you a little introduction to Ufone 4G first.
A SIGHT INTO UFONE HISTORY:
Pak Telecommunication Mobile Limited or Ufone
is a supplier of GSM mobile services in Pakistan. This mobile operator is the third to enter the Pakistani market. On January 29, 2001, it launched its operations in Islamabad under the name Ufone.
The Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited owns 100 percent of PTML. Ufone joined Etisalat in 2006 as a result of PTCL’s privatization With 23 million subscribers, Ufone is the smallest mobile service operator in Pakistan. It has the smallest market share of the four mobile providers at 12%.
Rashid Khan, who led Jazz from 2008 to 2014, had been named as Ufone’s CEO. In August 2017, he was once more named as acting CEO. On December 17, 2020, Rashid Khan passed away.
January 29, 2001, the business launched its operations from Islamabad under the brand name Ufone. On that day, Pakistani President Gen. Pervez Musharraf inaugurated the service. In 2006, Ufone merged with Etisalat to become the Emirates Telecommunication Corporation Group.
Radio Frequency Summary
|900 MHz||PRS/EDGEGSM/GPRS||2G||2.6 MHz / 7.6 MHz|
|900 MHz||UMTS/HSDPA/HSPA+||8||3G||5 MHz|
|2100 MHz||UMTS/HSDPA/HSPA+||1||3G||5 MHz|
|1800 MHz||4G||3||4G||15 MHz|
In the NGMS auction that was held at the beginning of 2014, Ufone placed a bid for a 5 MHz block of 2100 MHz spectrum. However, in December 2016, Ufone opted to reform a portion of its 900 MHz spectrum due to rising demand and a shortage of capacity to keep up. Ufone placed a bid on a 5 MHz block of 2100 MHz spectrum in the NGMS auction that took place in early 2014. However, due to increasing demand and a lack of available bandwidth, Ufone decided to re-farm a portion of its 900 MHz 2G network to 3G (HSPA+) in December 2016. As a result, Ufone is now providing 3G over two frequencies in order to handle the network’s growing load. Only in Karachi, Lahore, Rawalpindi/Islamabad, Abbottabad, Sheikhupura, and Sialkot has Ufone re-farmed its 900 MHz spectrum.
The PTA’s 2021 NGMS auction saw PTML Ufone win 2×9 MHz of 1800 MHz, raising its total spectrum in the band to 15 MHz This additional spectrum will be used to enhance its current 4G services.
Ufone officially launched its 4G network in Islamabad and Rawalpindi on February 9, 2019. It has done so with the use of active NGMS licenses. With plans to deploy 4G in other cities shortly, Ufone has now increased its 4G coverage to include Lahore, Karachi, Faisalabad, Peshawar, Quetta, Attock, Hyderabad, Mirpurkhas, Digri, Jhuddo, Naukot, Mithi, Pabbi, Multan, and Nowshehra.
The Best Telecommunication Service Provider Award was given to Ufone at the Pakistan Advertisers Society’s 2012 PAS Awards.
What’s on the Inside of the Prepaid Ufone Daily Off Peak Plus Offer?
“Prepaid Ufone Daily Off Peak Plus Offer gives Ufone subscribers a total of 1.5GB of mobile data. It can be utilized between (6 AM – 6 PM). Isn’t this a really amazing package? It provides all necessary services at a reasonable cost for consumers who need to communicate with loved ones or do business. Any cell phone that supports 2G/3G/4G cellular networks can easily subscribe to and utilize the Prepaid Daily Off Peak Plus Offer. The authenticity of this bundle is obvious from the name, Daily.
For anyone resident in any city in Pakistan, the membership charge for the Prepaid Ufone Daily Off Peak Plus Offer is Rs.12 (Incl. Tax).
The validity of the Off-Peak Plus Offer bundle is Daily.
Dial *4200# from your handset and choose your desired Mobile Internet Offer
Ufone Daily Off Peak Plus Offer
|Internet||1.5GB (6 AM – 6 PM)|
|To subscribe dial *10#|
Other Ufone Daily Internet Bundles
|Package Name||Description||Rs (incl.tax)|
|Best Morning Offer||
Data: 2GB (9AM – 12PM)
|Rs. 6 (incl. tax)||More Detail’s|
|Mega Internet||Data: 2 GB||Rs. 17 (incl.tax)||More Detail’s|
|Daily Light||Data: 40 MB Social Networks: 1 GB
||Rs. 13 (incl.tax)||More Detail’s|
|Daily Whatsapp Offer||Social Networks: 100 MB||Rs. 1.20(incl.tax)||More Detail’s|
General Terms & Conditions:
- All prices are inclusive of Taxes.
- Bucket subscribers will get the maximum available speed. Actual Internet speed will depend on multiple factors such as location, time, device, web pages accessed, number of subscribers, etc.
- All WhatsApp calls will be charged from data bucket resources.
- All buckets are valid for prepaid customers only.
- Dial *706# to check the remaining resources of the buckets.
- All prices are inclusive of taxes.
- Every session reserves some volume of data to enhance customer experience.
- Once the data bucket expires, multiple sessions will be charged separately on the default mobile package rate.
- After the consumption of offer volume, the internet will remain active and will be charged at default tariff i.e. Rs. 2.75 + Tax per MB (https://ufone.com/support/
tax/) at a charging pulse of 512 Kbs. On the usage of 25 MBs, you will get 150 MBs free till midnight and so on
- A fair Usage Policy (FUP) of 500 MBs per day is applicable on social freebies of Daily Light, Daily Heavy, and Special Daily.
3 Day Bundles
- A fair Usage Policy (FUP) of 500 MB is applicable on social freebies of 3 Day buckets.
- A fair Usage Policy (FUP) of 2 GB is applicable on social freebies of the Weekly Light bucket.
- Multiple subscriptions are allowed for Monthly Light, Monthly Heavy & Monthly Max buckets.
- A fair Usage Policy (FUP) of 2 GB is applicable on social freebies of Monthly Light, Monthly Heavy & Monthly Max.
- The validity of the Streaming Bundle offer will be 1 hour.
- Multiple subscriptions are allowed for the Streaming bundle.
- The streaming bundle offers internet MBs that will only be used on YouTube and Daily Motion.
- The streaming bundle offer is for prepaid customers only.
- A Fair Usage Policy of 500 MBs is applicable on the Daily Chat bucket.
- Upon subscribing to multiple packages and offers, each subscription will have its own charging priority. You are requested to call 333 or email us at email@example.com for details about the charging preference of your intended/subscribed offer