Telenor Pakistan (Pvt.) Limited is Pakistan’s second largest cellular and digital services provider, and is part of the Telenor Group, a multinational voice, data, content, and mobile communication services provider with operations in nine markets across Scandinavia and Asia. In 1855, Telenor became a publicly traded business. Since August 2016, Irfan Wahab Khan has been the CEO of Telenor Pakistan.
Telenor Pakistan now has 49.4 million subscribers, a 27 percent cellular market share in Pakistan, and more than 1,300 workers. The corporation has invested more than $5 billion since its inception in 2005.
In April 2004, Telenor received a licence to provide GSM services in Pakistan, and on March 15, 2005, it began commercial operations in Karachi, Islamabad, and Rawalpindi; on March 23, 2005, it expanded its service to Lahore, Faisalabad, and Hyderabad. Telenor Pakistan has regional offices in Peshawar, Lahore, Faisalabad, Multan, Hyderabad, Quetta, and Karachi, as well as its corporate headquarters in Islamabad.
What’s Included in the Telenor Haftawar Sahulat Offer?
Make the most of what peacocks have to give. Customers may get 100 MB Internet plus 350 MB for Whats App, Face book & Twitter 1000 Onnet minutes, 70 Offnet minutes, and 700 SMS as part of this plan from Telenor to stay in touch with their loved ones. In Just Rs.115 (incl.tax).
Haftawar Sahulat Offer
|Internet||100MB + 350 MB For WhatsApp,Facebook & twitter|
|Dial *5*7# to activate|
Terms and Conditions
- All Telenor GSM Prepaid customers are eligible for this offer
- Call Setup Charges are not applicable for this package
- Price & Resources may vary based on geographic location
- Resources & their validity from multiple subscriptions of this offer are independent of each other and will not merge
- Standard tariff for offnet/onnet calls & data as per customer’s price plan will be charged once the offer exhausts or expires
- This package will not be renewed once it expires
- This package can be subscribed multiple times within validity