Telenor Pakistan (Pvt.) Limited is Pakistan’s second largest cellular and digital services provider, and is part of the Telenor Group, a multinational voice, data, content, and mobile communication services provider with operations in nine markets across Scandinavia and Asia. In 1855, Telenor became a publicly traded business. Since August 2016, Irfan Wahab Khan has been the CEO of Telenor Pakistan.
Telenor Pakistan now has 49.4 million subscribers, a 27 percent cellular market share in Pakistan, and more than 1,300 workers. The corporation has invested more than $5 billion since its inception in 2005.
In April 2004, Telenor received a licence to provide GSM services in Pakistan, and on March 15, 2005, it began commercial operations in Karachi, Islamabad, and Rawalpindi; on March 23, 2005, it expanded its service to Lahore, Faisalabad, and Hyderabad. Telenor Pakistan has regional offices in Peshawar, Lahore, Faisalabad, Multan, Hyderabad, Quetta, and Karachi, as well as its corporate headquarters in Islamabad.
What’s Included in the Telenor Full Day Offer?
Make the most of what peacocks have to give. Customers may get 50 MB Internet plus 100 MB for Whats App, unlimited Onnet minutes as part of this plan from Telenor to stay in touch with their loved ones. In Just Rs.13 (incl.tax).
Full Day Offer
|Internet||50MB + 100 MB For WhatsApp|
|Onnet Minutes||Unlimited(1440 Mins)|
|Validity||1 Day till 12 Midnight|
|Dial *5*7# to activate|
Terms and Conditions
- All Telenor GSM Prepaid customers are eligible for this offer
- Call setup charges of 0.13 paisa + tax will be charged on every call
- Price & Resources may vary based on geographic location
- Standard tariff for offnet/onnet calls & data as per customer’s price plan will be charged once the offer exhausts or expires
- This package will not be renewed once it expires
- This offer cannot be re-subscribed within validity