Jazz is one of the most valuable networks in Pakistan. and Jazz is serving to their 55 million subscribers nationwide. Jazz is more capable and provides the best services Nationwide to its users. In 2015 Jazz acquired another system named Warid. They are serving millions of users in Pakistan, and now Pakistan telecommunication authority (PTA) announces Jazz as the best network of Pakistan.
Jazz offers its customers every day with different packages. Nowadays jazz is offering Weekly’s Streamer, which offers its customers 1GB data. The subscription of this package is Rs.95 (including tax). The validity of this package is weekly. If you are willing to subscribe to the package you can dial the code *117*7#.
The amount to recharge the package is Rs.107. The status code is *117*7*2#. To check remaining MB’s and validity, dial bundle status code for Rs.0.06 (Incl. tax). Bundles will not auto-subscribe and need to be subscribed again upon expiry.
I hope that by this Information you’ve got the Idea of the Weekly Streamer Package
|Weekly Streamer||1 GB||weekly|
|Subscription Fee||Subscription Code||Status Code|
Rs. 95 (Incl. tax)
Terms & Conditions:
- Overage of Rs.1.2/MB applies for all mobile internet bundles
- If you are not subscribed to any bundle, base rate will be charged i.e. Rs.5/MB. Charging Pulse will be 512 KB
- Internet offer can be subscribed and consumed in 2G/3G/4G networks areas
- To check remaining MB’s and validity, dial bundle status code for Rs.0.06
- Bundles will not auto-subscribe and need to be subscribed again upon expiry
- Actual internet speed will depend on multiple factors like sim, device, web pages accessed, time of day, number of simultaneous users, distance from 2G/3G/4G site etc.