Last Update on 25-06-2022
In this fast-paced world of technology and connectivity, the internet has become a necessity as it enables you to connect with others with just a few clicks. Now, you do not especially have to get a line internet connection because Jazz brings you the best internet packages at your fingertips. Jazz has a long history of being the most reliable cellular network for the last 25 years.
A Sight Into Jazz History: Jazz was formerly known as Mobilink when it was founded in 1994. It stayed under this name for many years and changed to Mobilink Jazz. In 2017, after the merger of Mobilink and Warid, it was rebranded officially to Jazz. As of 2020 record, Jazz has massive 63 million users in Pakistan, and 18.2 million among them are 4G users. Jazz also launched its subsidiary under the name, Jazz Cash, which has nearly 8 million registered users. Jazz Cash is a virtual banking app that allows you to transfer and receive money just via the app.
They have been on the top of their game by providing integrated communication solutions and digital value-added services to the people of Pakistan. Jazz has been the first to launch SMS service and now has gone a step ahead with the fast internet service.
What Is Inside Prepaid Weekly Mega Plus?
Jazz offers its customers different Packages. Nowadays Jazz is offering Weekly’s Mega Plus, which offers its customers 15 GB Data + (10 GB From 2 Am – 2 Pm) Free TAMASHA. The Subscription of this package is Rs.294 (including tax). The Validity of this package is Weekly. If you are willing to Subscribe to the package you can dial the code *453#.
The amount to recharge the package is Rs339. The Status code is *453*2#. To check remaining MB’s and validity, dial bundle status code for Rs.0.06 (Incl. tax). Bundles will not auto-subscribe and need to be subscribed again upon expiry. Along with this Package, you can also enjoy the Free Subscription of Jazz TV.
I hope that by this Information you’ve got the Idea of the Weekly Mega Plus Package.
|Weekly Mega Plus||15 GB+ (10 GB from 2 AM – 2 PM )FREE TAMASHA||weekly|
|Subscription Fee||Subscription Code||Status Code|
|Rs. 294 (Incl. tax)||*453#||*453*2#|
The subscription fee for Gwadar & Turbat is RS 441 (Incl.Tax)
Terms & Conditions:
The bundle can be subscribed at any time of the day.
- To check remaining incentive and validity, dial bundle status code for Rs. 0.06
- Bundles will not auto-subscribe and need to be subscribed again upon expiry.
- Internet bundle can be subscribed and consumed in 2G/3G/4G networks areas.
- Actual internet speed will depend on multiple factors like sim, device, web pages accessed, time of day, number of simultaneous users, distance from 2G/3G/4G site etc.
- Overage of Rs2.25/MB applies in case incentives are exhausted.
- If you are not subscribed to any bundle, the base rate will be charged i.e. Rs. 5/MB. The charging pulse will be 512 KB.
- The bundle is subject to change at any time.
- Multiple Subscriptions of the offer are allowed.