Last update on 28-06-2022
In this fast-paced world of technology and connectivity, the internet has become a necessity as it enables you to connect with others with just a few clicks. Now, you do not especially have to get a line internet connection because Jazz brings you the best internet packages at your fingertips. Jazz has a long history of being the most reliable cellular network for the last 25 years.
A SIGHT INTO JAZZ HISTORY: Jazz was formerly known as Mobilink when it was founded in 1994. It stayed under this name for many years and changed to Mobilink Jazz. In 2017, after the merger of Mobilink and Warid, it was rebranded officially to Jazz. As of the 2020 record, Jazz has massive 63 million users in Pakistan, and 18.2 million among them are 4G users. Jazz also launched its subsidiary under the name, Jazz Cash, which has nearly 8 million registered users. Jazz Cash is a virtual banking app that allows you to transfer and receive money just via the app.
They have been on the top of their game by providing integrated communication solutions and digital value-added services to the people of Pakistan. Jazz has been the first to launch an SMS service and now has gone a step ahead with the fast internet service.
BUNDLE FOR EVERY NEED AT AN AFFORDABLE RATE
Today, over 63 million people use Jazz and avail of its consumer-friendly services across every city of Pakistan. Jazz offers SMS, calls, and internet packages on a daily, weekly, fortnight, and monthly basis. There is a package for every customer’s needs. You can either get solo packages or mixed bundles for added exciting fun at the best prices (inclusive of tax). Out of all packages Jazz offer, some are quite popular among people such as Weekly packages. To fulfill the public’s demand, Jazz always goes above and beyond to offer the best packages in an affordable range.
Now Jazz has come up with an exciting “Prepaid Taxila Haftawar Data Offer” package deal for you.
Keep on reading to get every tiniest Prepaid Taxila Haftawar Data Offer detail about this deal!
Jazz offers a variety of packages to its consumers. Jazz is now running a Taxila Haftawar Data Offer, which gives customers 5 GB of data. The cost of this package’s subscription is Rs.123 (including tax).This product has a weekly expiration date. If you’d want to subscribe to the bundle, dial the number *596#. The package can be recharged for Rs.135.*596*2# is the status code. Dial the bundle status code for Rs.0.06 to verify the remaining MB’s and validity (Incl. tax). Bundles do not auto-renew and must be re-subscribed after they expire.I hope this information has given you a better understanding of the Taxila Haftawar Data Offer Package.
For further details, you can use Jazz Helpline, Just contact 111 from your mobile, SMS Chat, Social Media, or Fax 042 111 301 301 from any phone.
|Taxila Haftawar Data Offer||5 GB||weekly|
|Subscription Fee||Subscription Code||Status Code|
Terms & Conditions:
- Offer is valid for Taxila only.
- Offer can be subscribed multiple times, the incentive would be added and the latest validity would be applicable
- The offer can be subscribed through subscription string *596#
- Upon dialing *596#, the customer will be subscribed to Taxila Data Offer LBC for exact 7 calendar days, the offer will expire on midnight of 7th calendar day (including subscription day)
- This bundle is non-recursive and customers will have to dial *596# again to avail the bundle again
- All free MBs will be posted at the time of subscription and will expire at 23:59 hrs of 7th calendar day
- Free Data MBs are for 2G/3G/ 4G
- Free Data will be usable 24 hours a day (no time limit)
- Offer is subject to change anytime. Company reserves the right to withdraw the offer at any time
- Terms and Conditions apply.