Know About Jazz 4G MYOB ( Make Your Own Bundle ) Offers
You have arrived to the right place if you are seeking for Jazz 4G MYOB(Make your Own Bundle) . You may learn more about the most recent Jazz 4G bundles on this website, which is a good one for you to subscribe to. I’d like to give you a little introduction to Jazz Super 4G first. Pakistan’ Best Cellular Network Jazz In this fast-paced world of technology and connectivity, the internet has become a necessity as it enables you to connect with others with just a few clicks. Now you do not especially have to get a line internet connection because Jazz brings you the best internet packages at your fingertips. Jazz has a long history of being the most reliable cellular network for the last 25 years.
A SIGHT INTO JAZZ HISTORY
Mobilink was founded in 1994 now it is know as JAZZ. It stayed under this name for many years and changed to Mobilink Jazz. In 2017, after the merger of Mobilink and Warid, it was rebranded officially to Jazz. As of the 2020 record, Jazz has massive 63 million users in Pakistan, and 18.2 million among them are 4G users. Jazz also launched its subsidiary under the name, Jazz Cash, which has nearly 8 million registered users. Jazz Cash is a virtual banking app that allows you to transfer and receive money just via the app. They have been on the top of their game by providing integrated communication solutions and digital value-added services to the people of Pakistan. Jazz has been the first to launch an SMS service and now has gone a step ahead with the fast internet servic
|Package Name||Data||Jazz Mins|
|MYOB(Make Your Own Bundle)||Any Value||Any Value|
|Other Network mins||SMS||Validity|
|Any Value||Any Value||1, 7 and 30 Days|
|Subscription Fee||Subscription Code||Subscription Code for daily|
As per customer selection
|Subscription Code for weekly||Subscription Code for monthly|
- Upon dialing *303#, the customer will select the desired validity (1,7 & 30 days) along with quota for each type of incentive i-e Jazz minutes, Other network minutes, MBs & SMS Jazz minutes can only be consumed on Jazz
- The cumulative price of the bundle will be displayed to the customer after all incentive selections have been made.
- The respective incentives will be posted in the subscriber’s account and the balance will be deducted accordingly.
- The created bundles are non-recursive and customers will have to dial *303# again to avail of the bundle more than once.
- The incentive of “Jazz make your own offer” from multiple subscriptions of the same validity bundles will not be added. Incentive quota from only the most recent subscription will be applicable. The remaining incentive from the previous subscription will not be carried forward.
- With multiple subscriptions resulting in different validities, preference will be given first to daily, then weekly and lastly monthly validity for incentive consumption.
- Customers can check the remaining incentive by dialing a string for the respective validity i.e. *303*1# for daily validity, *303*7# for weekly validity and *303*30# for monthly validity.
- All free minutes will be posted at the time of subscription and will expire at 23:59 hours of the last calendar day of the selected validity.
- Call set up fee is applicable.
- Internet offers can be subscribed and consumed in 2G/3G/4G networks areas.
- Overage of Rs.1.2/MB applies for all mobile internet bundles.
- Actual internet speed will depend on multiple factors like sim, device, web pages accessed, time of day, number of simultaneous users, distance from 2G/3G/4G site etc.
- If you are not subscribed to any bundle base rate will be charged i.e. Rs. 5/MB. Charging pulse will be 512 KB.