Last update on 1 March,2022
In this fast-paced world of technology and connectivity, the internet has become a necessity as it enables you to connect with others with just a few clicks. Now, you do not especially have to get a line internet connection because Jazz brings you the best internet packages at your fingertips. Jazz has a long history of being the most reliable cellular network for the last 25 years.
A Sight Into Jazz History: Jazz was formerly known as Mobilink when it founded in 1994. It stayed under this name for many years and changed to Mobilink Jazz. In 2017, after the merger of Mobilink and Warid, it was rebranded officially to Jazz. As of 2020 record, Jazz has massive 63 million users in Pakistan, and 18.2 million among them are 4G users. Jazz also launched its subsidiary under the name, Jazz Cash, which has nearly 8 million registered users. Jazz Cash is a virtual banking app that allows you to transfer and receive money just via the app.
They have been on the top of their game by providing integrated communication solutions and digital value-added services to the people of Pakistan. Jazz has been the first to launch an SMS service and now has gone a step ahead with the fast internet service.
Bundle for Every Need at Affordable Rate
Today, over 63 million people use Jazz and avail of its consumer-friendly services across every city of Pakistan. Jazz offers SMS, calls, and internet packages on a daily, weekly, fortnight, and monthly basis. There is a package for every customer’s needs. You can either get solo packages or mixed bundles for added exciting fun at the best prices (inclusive of tax). Out of all the packages Jazz offer, some are quite popular among people such as Monthly packages. To fulfill the public’s demand, Jazz always goes above and beyond to offer the best packages in an affordable range.
Now Jazz has come up with an exciting “Prepaid Monthly Super Duper ” package deal for you.
As Jazz Offers its customers different packages, this time they are offering their customers Prepaid jazz monthly super duper. This Bundle offers Jazz Customers 8 GB Data, 3000 SMS on All Local Network also WhatsApp and IMO text messages, video/voice calls, and video audio media sharing. 3000 Jazz and Warid mins and 165 mins for all other local networks. Internet offers can be subscribed and consumed in 2G/3G/4G networks areas.
The Validity of this Bundle is Monthly. The Subscription Fee for this monthly Bundle is Rs655 (Incl. Tax) The Price to Recharge this Bundle is Rs.754 The subscription code for this Monthly Bundle is *706#. To check the bundle status dial *706*2#. To check remaining MB’s and validity, dial the bundle status code for Rs.0.06. I Hope by All this Information you might have got the idea about the jazz monthly super duper.
The subscription Fee For Gwadar & Turbat is 746 (incl. tax)
|Package Name||Data||Jazz Mins|
|Monthly Super Duper||8 GB||3000|
|Other Network mins||SMS||Validity|
|Subscription Fee||Recharge Required||Subscription Code|
|Rs.655 (Incl. tax)||Rs.754||*706#|
Terms & Conditions:
Upon dialing *706#, the customer will be subscribed to Monthly Super Duper Offer for exact 30 calendar days, the offer will expire on midnight of the 30th calendar day (including subscription day)
- This Offer is non-recursive and customers will have to dial *706# again to avail of the Offer more than once
- All free minutes will be posted at the time of subscription and will expire at 23:59 hrs of the 30th calendar day.
- Free Minutes / SMS / Data will be usable 24 hours a day (no time limit)
- Free Data MBs are usable on both 3G & 4G
- Call setup charges are not applicable for this bundle.
- However, the balance of Rs.0.15 needs to be maintained to make calls through the bundle
- Overage of Rs.2/MB applies for all mobile internet bundle
- Actual internet speed will depend on multiple factors like sim, device, web pages accessed, time of day, number of simultaneous users, distance from 2G/3G/4G site etc.
- If you are not subscribed to any bundle base rate will be charged i.e. Rs.5/MB. Charging pulse will be 512 KB