Jazz is one of the most valuable networks in Pakistan. and Jazz is serving to their 55 million subscribers nationwide. Jazz is more capable and provides the best services Nationwide to its users. In 2015 Jazz acquired another system named Warid. They are serving millions of users in Pakistan, and now Pakistan telecommunication authority (PTA) announces Jazz as the best network of Pakistan.
Jazz offers its customers different Packages. Nowadays Jazz is offering Jazz Attock Harripur & Nowshera Data Offer, which offers its customers 5 GB Data. The Subscription of this package is Rs.71.7 (including tax). The Validity of this package is x+6 days. If you are willing to Subscribe to the package you can dial the code *598#. The amount to Recharge the package is Rs.130. The Status code is *598*2#.
To check remaining MB’s and validity, dial bundle status code for Rs.0.06 (Incl. tax). Bundles will not auto-subscribe and need to be subscribed again upon expiry.I hope that by this Information you’ve got the Idea of the Jazz Attock Harripur & Nowshera Offer Package.
For further details, you can use Jazz Helpline, Just contact 111 from your mobile, SMS Chat, Social Media, or Fax 042 111 301 301 from any phone.
|Attock Harripur & Nowshera Offer||5 GB||x + 6 Days|
|Subscription Fee||Subscription Code||Status Code|
Terms & Conditions:
- Offer is valid for Attock, Haripur & Nowshera only.
- Offer can be subscribed multiple times, incentive would be added and latest validity would be applicable.
- The offer can be subscribed through subscription string *598#.
- Upon dialing *598#, customer will be subscribed to Nowshera Data Offer LBC for exact 7 calendar days, offer will expire on midnight of 7th calendar day (including subscription day).
- This bundle is non-recursive and customers will have to dial *598# again to avail the bundle again.
- All free MBs will be posted at the time of subscription and will expire at 23:59 hrs of 7th calendar day.
- Free Data MBs are for 2G/3G/ 4G.
- Free Data will be usable 24 hours a day (no time limit).
- Offer is subject to change anytime. Company reserves the right to withdraw the offer at any time.